Are you trying to better understand what makes your employees and customers ‘tick’? Would you like to have greater insight into those factors impacting employee morale, satisfaction, and retention within your business? If so, we can help.
We have the knowledge and experience required to successfully design, implement, and evaluate a range of organisational surveys including:
Employee Attitude & Opinion Surveys
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Surveys
Business Improvement Surveys
Employee Engagement Surveys
Employee Exit Surveys
We also have extensive experience in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys (click here for more info).
Along with our understanding of the ‘mechanics’ behind setting up and administering a survey, we also have plenty of wisdom to impart when it comes to ensuring that a survey is well received by participants and yields useful and insightful data. Our experience also includes working with clients to develop and implement appropriate plans and action steps based on key findings that have emerged from survey results.
Why use Organisational Surveys?
Employee opinion and attitude surveys are widely used by organisations due to their ability to provide valuable insights into the underlying beliefs, motivation, and intentions of different employee groups within an organisation. Many businesses also use surveys to better understand customers’ views and attitudes towards specific products, services, or the organisation and its brand as whole.
Depending on the type of survey administered, results can help businesses to:
- Enhance levels of employee engagement, satisfaction and commitment
- Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
- Increase productivity within the organisation
- Identify potential opportunities to improve systems and processes
- Better understand customer needs and concerns
- Identify ways to improve levels of customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing rules, policies and procedures
- Identify potential ‘blockages’ in communication
- Identify opportunities to minimise costs and inefficiencies
- Gauge employees’ level of commitment and loyalty to the organisation
- Uncover potential training & development needs
- Evaluate organisational performance against that of competitors
We offer a flexible, customised approach to working with organisations who wish to develop and administer organisational surveys – providing as little or as much support as is required. Depending on your requirements, we can help with either some or all of the activities associated with the design, implementation, analysis and reporting stages of a survey project.
Furthermore, we are always happy to share our knowledge and experience in order to help clients identify solutions that effectively meet their needs.
For more information or a friendly chat about your survey needs, feel free to contact us anytime.